The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trgedy in Sri Lanka
#1
I probably should have posted this yesterday but whatever...

more mindless barbaric acts of violence and terror over the last 24 hrs...
this time in Sri Lanka (old Ceylon)….
I know several Sri Lankans and they are the most peace loving, softly spoken, quiet, accommodating
people I have ever met..
yes there has always been sectarian violence in the country but it is usually kept to rural areas...

a terrible loss of almost 300 people to date, thoughts and prayers are with them at this time:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/photos/in...spartanntp
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trgedy in Sri Lanka - by CRAZY-HORSE - 22-04-2019, 08:17

Forum Jump: