30-04-2019, 21:34
Billboard positions for new releases on the Top 100 Songs chart for this week
17. Lil Dicky - Earth
75. Beyonce - Before I Let Go
90. French Montana ft. Blueface & Lil Tjay - Slide
93. Brett Eldredge - Love Someone
96. NLE Choppa - Shotta Flow
100. Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie - Me!
Billboard positions for new releases and re-entries on the Top 200 Albums chart for this week
new
6. Lizzo - Cuz I Love You
21. Cage The Elephant - Social Cues
22. Starbomb - The Tryforce
23. Rolling Stones - Honk
34. Tech N9ne - N9na
66. Upchurch - Creeker 2
70. Wiz Khalifa - Fly Times, Volume 1: The Good Fly Young
156. Shy Glizzy - Covered N Blood
177. Johnnyswim - Moonlight
183. After The Burial - Evergreen
re-entry
9. Beyonce - Lemonade
110. Carrie Underwood - Cry Pretty
150. P!nk - Beautiful Trauma
170. Beyonce - I Am...Sasha Fierce
176. Beyonce - Beyonce
187. Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be
192. Adele - 25
193. Tame Impala - Currents
195. AJR - The Click
196. Tim McGraw - Number One Hits
197. Thomas Rhett - Tangled Up
198. Gunna - Drip Season 3
199. Sam Hunt - Montevallo
200. Lauv - I Met You When I Was 18. (The Playlist)
17. Lil Dicky - Earth
75. Beyonce - Before I Let Go
90. French Montana ft. Blueface & Lil Tjay - Slide
93. Brett Eldredge - Love Someone
96. NLE Choppa - Shotta Flow
100. Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie - Me!
Billboard positions for new releases and re-entries on the Top 200 Albums chart for this week
new
6. Lizzo - Cuz I Love You
21. Cage The Elephant - Social Cues
22. Starbomb - The Tryforce
23. Rolling Stones - Honk
34. Tech N9ne - N9na
66. Upchurch - Creeker 2
70. Wiz Khalifa - Fly Times, Volume 1: The Good Fly Young
156. Shy Glizzy - Covered N Blood
177. Johnnyswim - Moonlight
183. After The Burial - Evergreen
re-entry
9. Beyonce - Lemonade
110. Carrie Underwood - Cry Pretty
150. P!nk - Beautiful Trauma
170. Beyonce - I Am...Sasha Fierce
176. Beyonce - Beyonce
187. Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be
192. Adele - 25
193. Tame Impala - Currents
195. AJR - The Click
196. Tim McGraw - Number One Hits
197. Thomas Rhett - Tangled Up
198. Gunna - Drip Season 3
199. Sam Hunt - Montevallo
200. Lauv - I Met You When I Was 18. (The Playlist)

