The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MC MAgic
#1
whats up everybody, I just was on MC Magic's page and I didnt realize that He was from the same town in Mexico as me, so I listen to his music and wow I was impressed! he has alot of songs with the vocoder that T-Pain uses but sounds a whole lot better. take a listen myspace.com/mcmagic and let me know if my home town's got talent. He also has an album coming out 6/10 so I will be getting that..lol I have to, he's from my hometown!

Alex
UMGD
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MC MAgic - by alexgruve87 - 23-05-2008, 16:52

Forum Jump: