Poll: What Is The Best Rolling Stones Album?
This poll is closed.
The Rolling Stones
7.14%
1 7.14%
12 X 5
0%
0 0%
The Rolling Stones No. 2
0%
0 0%
Out Of Our Heads
7.14%
1 7.14%
December's Children
0%
0 0%
Aftermath
14.29%
2 14.29%
Between The Buttons
0%
0 0%
Their Satanic Majesties Request
0%
0 0%
Beggars Banquet
28.57%
4 28.57%
Let It Bleed
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rolling Stones Best Album Poll - 1 of 2
#4
Very nice work what you have done here music head. :nod:

Rolling Stones is a band that I do not listen much as I haven't heard many of the songs in the first place.

I have voted 1# 'The Rolling Stones'

But I know the stones are a popular band, and based on the results and discussions, I will make the effort to listen to tracks I haven't already heard.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 5 7,488 14-11-2016, 11:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 8 9,446 29-07-2016, 15:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  U2 Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 19 12,917 29-07-2016, 15:34
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Rush Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 18,665 29-07-2016, 15:23
Last Post: bob_32_116
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 22 17,530 29-06-2016, 05:39
Last Post: Ndowar75
  Black Sabbath Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 23 13,451 23-05-2016, 15:54
Last Post: Jerome
  AC/DC Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 15,576 22-05-2016, 22:03
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 24,995 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Metallica Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 43 22,806 20-05-2016, 00:00
Last Post: nefilim
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 12 8,096 19-05-2016, 23:59
Last Post: nefilim

Forum Jump: