I have refrained from looking at the UK for quite a while but being an ex UK citizen I have still an interest....looking at the last three years I have been shocked at the way things have been going and they way people seem to think...
For many hundreds of years the UK has used parliament as its instrument of government and as shown many lands the strength and power of it. Only once has it been overturned by Cromwell but not it is about to be suspended so that Boris can get his way....
This is a monumental day if it does and one that could never have ben imagined before .........
What will this lead to ?.....I worry for the UK....
For many hundreds of years the UK has used parliament as its instrument of government and as shown many lands the strength and power of it. Only once has it been overturned by Cromwell but not it is about to be suspended so that Boris can get his way....
This is a monumental day if it does and one that could never have ben imagined before .........
What will this lead to ?.....I worry for the UK....
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

