Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Strange forum behavior
#12
(19-10-2019, 09:39)Ruby Wrote:
(19-10-2019, 06:35)Dissily Mordentroge Wrote: It’s happening again and at unpredictabel times. Not having the same peculiar problems on any other site. It appears to be Linux. Given I don’t have any of my Macs running on Linux I can only assume Music Discussion’s server does. All very weird.

Below is just one instance of this behaviour which for reasons I can’t figure only happens intermittently and at random on a number of browsers. Can’t see any predictable pattern in what might trigger these events though. Also attemps to respond to a specific post SOMETIMES takes me back to the very first post in a thread.

I don’t know why you are getting reams of code Dissily, perhaps a technical person can look at your setup. In the meantime, please don’t copy the code to the board. I’m removing it again.

I’m interested as to why you consider it a bad idea to copy that code to the board.

(19-10-2019, 09:39)Ruby Wrote:
(19-10-2019, 06:35)Dissily Mordentroge Wrote: It’s happening again and at unpredictabel times. Not having the same peculiar problems on any other site. It appears to be Linux. Given I don’t have any of my Macs running on Linux I can only assume Music Discussion’s server does. All very weird.

Below is just one instance of this behaviour which for reasons I can’t figure only happens intermittently and at random on a number of browsers. Can’t see any predictable pattern in what might trigger these events though. Also attemps to respond to a specific post SOMETIMES takes me back to the very first post in a thread.

I don’t know why you are getting reams of code Dissily, perhaps a technical person can look at your setup. In the meantime, please don’t copy the code to the board. I’m removing it again.

I should perhaps get a technicial person to look at my setup? Maybe, if I can be so impolite,  I can suggest you do the same with yours?
Forum Moderation is often no more than small minded tyranny.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange forum behavior - by Jerome - 17-10-2019, 07:38
RE: Strange forum behavior - by CRAZY-HORSE - 17-10-2019, 07:44
RE: Strange forum behavior - by Ruby - 17-10-2019, 07:54
RE: Strange forum behavior - by CRAZY-HORSE - 17-10-2019, 08:55
RE: Strange forum behavior - by CRAZY-HORSE - 17-10-2019, 11:17
RE: Strange forum behavior - by Ruby - 17-10-2019, 12:44
RE: Strange forum behavior - by Ruby - 19-10-2019, 09:39
RE: Strange forum behavior - by Dissily Mordentroge - 19-10-2019, 09:46

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This forum has been hacked with a redirect hack. Rolas 5 2,438 21-12-2016, 17:36
Last Post: Rolas
  Nice Forum Ya Got Here! Fuzz 10 3,833 10-09-2016, 04:00
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Hello Everyone :) I got a question about you and this forum. Unstoppable 1 1,244 25-10-2015, 22:17
Last Post: Music Head
  new to forum, came to share andreas-mahara 1 1,446 30-09-2015, 20:35
Last Post: JJ24
  New to this Forum Kirov 1 1,093 06-07-2015, 21:41
Last Post: Thraak
  Hey Everyone! New to the forum... TheNeedleDrops 1 1,248 26-05-2015, 15:00
Last Post: Thraak
  Hi! New to this forum Lorenzo Petrachi 0 945 05-04-2015, 21:53
Last Post: Lorenzo Petrachi
  Hello am new to this forum MusicLover123 2 1,457 04-04-2015, 19:36
Last Post: MusicLover123
  Hello! My first thread on this forum! Zumbi 6 2,074 16-03-2014, 20:38
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Hello Music forum members........ CMac 1 1,843 25-02-2014, 15:21
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: