19-10-2019, 20:17
Keith Reid was born on this day in 1946, in Hertfordshire, England. Up until their most recent album, Novum, he wrote ALL the lyrics for Procol Harum – every single one of ‘em. Amazing! I didn’t know that! He’s also released two solo albums under the banner of The Keith Reid Project – the most recent was released last year and is titled In My Head.
Reid and Chris Thompson (APP, Oldfield, Manfred Mann) jointly wrote the huge John Farnham hit, “You’re the Voice”, a previously unreleased version of which is included on the first KRP album, The Common Thread.
Nope, I’m not posting "A Whiter Shade of Pale" …
“A Salty Dog” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOj3kJKy-_U
“Shine On Brightly” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E12YAuAYjLQ
…. and “Thieves Road” from In My Head which I am busy listening to in its entirety … different vocalists on each track ...
Reid and Chris Thompson (APP, Oldfield, Manfred Mann) jointly wrote the huge John Farnham hit, “You’re the Voice”, a previously unreleased version of which is included on the first KRP album, The Common Thread.
Nope, I’m not posting "A Whiter Shade of Pale" …
“A Salty Dog” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOj3kJKy-_U
“Shine On Brightly” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E12YAuAYjLQ
…. and “Thieves Road” from In My Head which I am busy listening to in its entirety … different vocalists on each track ...
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

