21-12-2019, 18:32
Pronounce the name however. I just turned 17, I like making rap music but I listen to all kinds of music. I'll listen to almost anything, but my preffered artists are Earl Sweatshirt and JPEGMAFIA. That's it really.
| The following warnings occurred: | ||||||
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
|
|
Hey, I'm Cyta
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Hey, I'm Cyta - by cytazoan - 21-12-2019, 18:32
RE: Hey, I'm Cyta - by Ruby - 21-12-2019, 21:56
RE: Hey, I'm Cyta - by CRAZY-HORSE - 22-12-2019, 01:00
RE: Hey, I'm Cyta - by cytazoan - 22-12-2019, 20:18
RE: Hey, I'm Cyta - by SteveO - 23-12-2019, 21:04
RE: Hey, I'm Cyta - by ShepBranson - 13-02-2020, 00:22
RE: Hey, I'm Cyta - by Subtle Q - 13-02-2020, 10:09
|