Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Are You Listening To?
[Image: 220px-Sade_-_Diamond_Life.png]

SADE  "diamond life"  vinyl/ cd, 1984

debut set.
multi-platinum everywhere that counts, sold over 10 million copies worldwide.
four singles released, all had varying degrees of chart success.
have a love/hate with this album
sometimes I love it, other times it bores me to tears,
I guess it depends on the ambience of what im doing at the time.
this time im painting a couple of walls in my music library where ive just installed
extra shelving compartments for my music.
good that no one was around because tone-deaf Lloyd was attempting to put
on his best 'blue eyed soul' voice, hahaha.
anyway, I LOVE THIS ALBUM

could have picked at least half this album to post so I left it up to YT's first selection when I searched "sade"



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread
What Are You Listening To? - by trbc08 - 14-11-2008, 03:17
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Oceansoul - 23-09-2017, 08:40
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Jerome - 24-04-2018, 16:27
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 29-01-2019, 15:13
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 07-10-2019, 14:47
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 01-02-2020, 05:03
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 04-01-2022, 21:23
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by JeromeD - 17-12-2022, 10:22
What Are You Listening To? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 21-08-2013, 07:17
What Are You Listening To? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 21-08-2013, 07:36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rappers worth listening to, and those you should avoid. QMobs 2 3,314 25-05-2018, 23:10
Last Post: QMobs

Forum Jump: