The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi, I'm Aidan
#1
I like mostly rock music.  The popular acts I like best are Nirvana, Modest Mouse, etc.  I also like a lot of rap, reggae, etc.

I play in a band called Subtle Q.  We gig around NE Ohio.  Check out my signature for a song from our new album.  You can also look us up on Spotify or Apple Music.

I'm looking forward to discussing music with you all!  Heart
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf6oGh-8cCs]

Subtle Q loves you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi, I'm Aidan - by Subtle Q - 05-02-2020, 07:57
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by CRAZY-HORSE - 05-02-2020, 08:05
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by Subtle Q - 05-02-2020, 08:10
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by CRAZY-HORSE - 05-02-2020, 08:12
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by Subtle Q - 05-02-2020, 14:15
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by Ruby - 05-02-2020, 21:14
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by Subtle Q - 05-02-2020, 21:59
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by CRAZY-HORSE - 05-02-2020, 23:17
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by Subtle Q - 07-02-2020, 05:26
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by Music Head - 10-02-2020, 13:29
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by CRAZY-HORSE - 10-02-2020, 13:52
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by ShepBranson - 13-02-2020, 00:17
RE: Hi, I'm Aidan - by Subtle Q - 13-02-2020, 09:36

Forum Jump: