13-02-2020, 00:28
Hello Minna!
I also dislike same ol' 4/4 I am a 90's gal as well. But I was born in '95 tho. I am going to see Billy Joel on concert this March 6th and I am super stoked! If you like unusual time signatures I heavily recommend Tool. IDK They're a porgressive metal band. My favorite song is Parabol/Parabola.
I am a sucker for top ten anything. So feel free to comment one of your top tens!
I also dislike same ol' 4/4 I am a 90's gal as well. But I was born in '95 tho. I am going to see Billy Joel on concert this March 6th and I am super stoked! If you like unusual time signatures I heavily recommend Tool. IDK They're a porgressive metal band. My favorite song is Parabol/Parabola.
I am a sucker for top ten anything. So feel free to comment one of your top tens!

