09-03-2020, 21:51
I wish John Kasich would run ! Straight shooter and no BS ! Americans are still scared of socialism ...ha ha ha ! Your medicare is a mess and the rich rule you all ! Looks like Sleepy Joe will win the Dem nomination and he had better run with a woman VP preferably a woman of minority ! Kamala Harris comes to mind if Joe has forgiven her for her attack on him in the first debate !
Don't get me wrong ! I love the USA and appreciate all they do. I worked with them for awhile and they are very patriotic ! It makes me sad that you do not have free medicare for all and that the big companies do not pay their share of taxes ! If they did however they would probably move outside of the States.
Don't get me wrong ! I love the USA and appreciate all they do. I worked with them for awhile and they are very patriotic ! It makes me sad that you do not have free medicare for all and that the big companies do not pay their share of taxes ! If they did however they would probably move outside of the States.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

