09-04-2020, 21:52
^^
a lot of people forget that Midge Ure actually co-wrote Band Aid's "do they know its Christmas?" and organised the whole LiveAid thing.
shame he was media shy and Bob Geldof took all the credit for it being the vocal spokesman for world hunger.
superb live version of Vienna at Live Aid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JLTC1_Rv4k video
I used to own five albums of theirs on vinyl, not sure what happened to them because I don't have them now.
instead all I own is a compilation on cassette and cd.
a lot of people forget that Midge Ure actually co-wrote Band Aid's "do they know its Christmas?" and organised the whole LiveAid thing.
shame he was media shy and Bob Geldof took all the credit for it being the vocal spokesman for world hunger.
superb live version of Vienna at Live Aid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JLTC1_Rv4k video
I used to own five albums of theirs on vinyl, not sure what happened to them because I don't have them now.
instead all I own is a compilation on cassette and cd.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

