19-04-2020, 22:19
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2020, 22:27 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
^^
I think that's the case with a lot of people everywhere Ruby,
unfortunately, being diabetic, I still have to adhere to the norm (or at least as close as I can to it).
with certain food shortages in shops at the moment I often have to go to three or four different places
to try to find what I need, and that's the case with a lot of people who have specific diet requirements.
its a horrid time for a lot of people for a lot of reasons
I think that's the case with a lot of people everywhere Ruby,
unfortunately, being diabetic, I still have to adhere to the norm (or at least as close as I can to it).
with certain food shortages in shops at the moment I often have to go to three or four different places
to try to find what I need, and that's the case with a lot of people who have specific diet requirements.
its a horrid time for a lot of people for a lot of reasons
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

