07-05-2020, 06:42
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 06:52 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
^^
Mothers Day this upcoming Sunday here,
our rules have been relaxed so maximum of 10 allowed in group gatherings.
crook as a dog since last night
unable to see GP until tomorrow morning.
I know its a recurrence of Pneumonia because I cant stand the taste of coffee and am drinking English Breakfast Tea.
a change in my tastebuds is the first sign of it in my personal experience, it takes the GP another three to four days to hear it in
my chest, thankfully, he has been my GP for a number of years and trusts my judgement, I mean afterall, who wants to take tablets
and antibiotics for no reason.
just hoping that in this current climate that he doesn't dismiss me and orders me to go to the C-19 clinic for testing.
Mothers Day this upcoming Sunday here,
our rules have been relaxed so maximum of 10 allowed in group gatherings.
crook as a dog since last night
unable to see GP until tomorrow morning.
I know its a recurrence of Pneumonia because I cant stand the taste of coffee and am drinking English Breakfast Tea.
a change in my tastebuds is the first sign of it in my personal experience, it takes the GP another three to four days to hear it in
my chest, thankfully, he has been my GP for a number of years and trusts my judgement, I mean afterall, who wants to take tablets
and antibiotics for no reason.
just hoping that in this current climate that he doesn't dismiss me and orders me to go to the C-19 clinic for testing.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

