08-07-2020, 06:42
LOL
funny you mention the age of 60...
was having a conversation with my Dad last week (he is 77), was saying then that his last two cousins back in the UK died over the last couple of months (not C-19, but natural causes), they were both 99. he was saying that's about average for his family.
I replied that the average will drop because of me a diabetics have a lifespan 10-15yrs less than the average person generally speaking.
I mentioned that gives me to age 60 so he'll be burying me before I bury him, he'll be in my will, not me in his LOL.
funny you mention the age of 60...
was having a conversation with my Dad last week (he is 77), was saying then that his last two cousins back in the UK died over the last couple of months (not C-19, but natural causes), they were both 99. he was saying that's about average for his family.
I replied that the average will drop because of me a diabetics have a lifespan 10-15yrs less than the average person generally speaking.
I mentioned that gives me to age 60 so he'll be burying me before I bury him, he'll be in my will, not me in his LOL.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

