(08-07-2020, 12:42)Music Head Wrote: happy birthday old man
wait.....are you an old man?
how old are you anyway?
have a good one mate
I'm 58 for the record. Well past my sell-by date. In my head I think I am still 25. Go figure. Thx for the wishes MH.
(08-07-2020, 13:15)Ruby Wrote: Happy Birthday Jerome - wishing you many more, or lang may yer lum reek, as they say in the wilds (and not so wilds) of Scotland![]()
Bottoms up!
Thanks Ruby - can always rely on you to come up with something unusual. Like the music you post. Keeps the rest of us in tune, so to speak.
(08-07-2020, 06:42)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: LOL
funny you mention the age of 60...
was having a conversation with my Dad last week (he is 77), was saying then that his last two cousins back in the UK died over the last couple of months (not C-19, but natural causes), they were both 99. he was saying that's about average for his family.
I replied that the average will drop because of me a diabetics have a lifespan 10-15yrs less than the average person generally speaking.
I mentioned that gives me to age 60 so he'll be burying me before I bury him, he'll be in my will, not me in his LOL.
I did not know that about diabetics. You see, you learn something everyday. It appears you can teach an old fart new tricks. Don't panic about the 60-thing. No-one ever knows for sure. And the mindset has an awful lot to do with it. Keep the brain occupied. The body will follow.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

