Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's your real name?
#13
My name really is Jerome. I promise. According to research by an author I met - I am descended from Nordic stock not French as some people think. The Disney surname used to be spelt D'Isigny many, many moons ago. I would not even know how to pronounce that. But you can call me any name you want - Mickey, Minnie, Donald etc. The only ones I will not respond to are Dopey, Dumbo or Goofy. Anything else goes.

(04-02-2015, 03:52)Lovely Linda Wrote: Oh No!! I may be kin to jazz :laugh: I'm Scotch-Irish too. Of course my name is Linda which I have used in the past as my username.

You are either of Scots or Scottish descent - someone who is descended from Scotch is another animal entirely.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's your real name? - by Big Ears - 03-02-2015, 18:29
RE: What's your real name? - by Jerome - 06-09-2020, 07:15
RE: What's your real name? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 06-09-2020, 08:41
RE: What's your real name? - by Jerome - 08-09-2020, 00:37

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 'real' reason dinosaurs disappeared - not a meteor! Beach 4 2,290 20-11-2009, 20:45
Last Post: greenfrogpoison
  A real community Radio - everybody is the DJ mystreamradio 0 2,015 17-04-2008, 08:03
Last Post: mystreamradio

Forum Jump: