Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best James Bond theme tune
#16
CMB1888 Wrote:Guns 'n' Roses cover version was better though, I think

ya think? Well, that's cool .. I personally never liked it (then again I was never a G n' R fan .. don't hit me!! :laugh: ) but I will give props for covering it. :biggrin: Hey brought the song back into the limelight for the "younger generation".

GOOD LORD, I just made myself sound old there!! :tongue:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best James Bond theme tune - by ambernector - 06-12-2009, 00:12
RE: Best James Bond theme tune - by sjpolyguy - 15-10-2018, 05:37
RE: Best James Bond theme tune - by Jerome - 15-10-2018, 07:39

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  007 dead, RIP Mr Bond CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,318 07-11-2020, 05:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Looking for a licence free theme music for a netcast ankadahe 0 1,195 05-07-2015, 16:34
Last Post: ankadahe
  Happy Birthday James Otto Sweetheart Jerome 3 1,833 01-07-2015, 04:29
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  James Patterson's "zoo"...... CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,563 22-06-2015, 13:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who remembers this performer and tune Bob 5 2,715 05-01-2015, 05:45
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Interesting take on an old theme jazzboCR 0 1,014 19-10-2014, 03:00
Last Post: jazzboCR
  RIP James Garner CRAZY-HORSE 5 1,941 21-07-2014, 04:49
Last Post: jellyfishjuice
  Need Some Popular James Blunt Songs Ruhi Sheikh 6 3,629 22-02-2014, 20:35
Last Post: TBC-fan
  James Freud RIP CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,680 21-02-2014, 03:07
Last Post: jazzboCR
  TV theme Jerome 13 3,521 19-02-2014, 06:42
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: