11-12-2020, 07:21
I found this joke somewhere on this site but could not find it again so here is a rough version of that joke.
A 54 year old accountant leaves a note on his wife's dresser which reads 'My dear wife, I am 54 years old and tonight I am checking into the Savoy Hotel with my stunning, sexy secretary who is only 18, and we are going to have one hell of a night together.'
He gets to the hotel with his secretary and there is a message waiting for him at reception. It reads 'My dear husband. I am also 54 years old and I have a hunk of a toy-boy here at the house with me. He too is 18. Being an accountant, I thought you would have worked out by now that 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 into 18!'
A 54 year old accountant leaves a note on his wife's dresser which reads 'My dear wife, I am 54 years old and tonight I am checking into the Savoy Hotel with my stunning, sexy secretary who is only 18, and we are going to have one hell of a night together.'
He gets to the hotel with his secretary and there is a message waiting for him at reception. It reads 'My dear husband. I am also 54 years old and I have a hunk of a toy-boy here at the house with me. He too is 18. Being an accountant, I thought you would have worked out by now that 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 into 18!'
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

