10-12-2009, 19:58
I don't really understand people striving for the perfect sound system. I don't really care about the sound quality as long as it's not bad enough to be distracting.
I think that the best sound as far as music is concerned is when you hear it played live - so measured against that MP3s are a fairly spectacular leap in sound quality
- of course it could be that the sort of music I listen to just doesn't need that level of sophistication.
- horses for courses I suppose - or any other sort of equine equivalent already mentioned
I think that the best sound as far as music is concerned is when you hear it played live - so measured against that MP3s are a fairly spectacular leap in sound quality
- of course it could be that the sort of music I listen to just doesn't need that level of sophistication.
- horses for courses I suppose - or any other sort of equine equivalent already mentioned

