26-12-2020, 22:10
My most favorite work of art first got started around August 20, of 1958. Around nine months later on May 20, 1959, the creation was finally born. Who do I hold responsible for it? The father, the son, and the Holy Spirit, AKA Three Musketeers. To me, if who they came up with back then after putting their heads together is the best that they could think of, I will NEVER be able to thank them enough. What I have here for y'all is a picture of their masterpiece.
![[Image: 0ca797444a9cb4031f913dc11cf43944.jpg]](https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0c/a7/97/0ca797444a9cb4031f913dc11cf43944.jpg)
God bless you and him and his family always!!!
Holly
P.S. For anyone here who doesn't know who this is, it is actor Bronson Pinchot from the TV show named Perfect Strangers. His character name on there is Balki.
![[Image: 0ca797444a9cb4031f913dc11cf43944.jpg]](https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0c/a7/97/0ca797444a9cb4031f913dc11cf43944.jpg)
God bless you and him and his family always!!!
Holly
P.S. For anyone here who doesn't know who this is, it is actor Bronson Pinchot from the TV show named Perfect Strangers. His character name on there is Balki.
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!

