The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Suggestions.
#1
Hey everyone, So i am fairly new to this community, I just posted an introduction in the introductions section not too long ago. So onto what I am making this thread for. (Oh and if I am in the wrong section please do move it)

Well basically I have a fairly wide range of music too and I am not sure where to go from here. And so my plan was to post a list of artists in my collection and if you guys could suggest what I should listen too next. I am into almost anything.

Now for the list:
Broadway Musicals: (I have so many sound tracks not going to list them if you want me to later let me know)
Basshunter
Cake
Cat Stevens
Dragonforce
Flobots
Flogging Molly
Glee Cast Soundtracks
Green Day
Jonathan Coulton
Kamelot
Kevin Rudolf
Kitka
Linkin Park
Moosebutter
Mumbo Gumbo
My Chemical Romance
Nightwish
Paul Simon
Sabaton
Silverstein
Simple Plan
Sublime
Tom Lehrer
Weather Report
Weezer


So that is pretty much every artist I have in my library and so the reason I decided to post, based on the list (yeah I know there is a lot of variation in it) if you guys could suggest what else I could add to my collection.

Thanks in advanced!
-daranable
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Music Suggestions. - by daranable - 11-12-2009, 02:38
Music Suggestions. - by Leftfield Shoegazer - 26-02-2010, 22:23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,458 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,817 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,417 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,684 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,225 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,712 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: