22-03-2021, 20:54
If I didn't know, I can't imagine that I'd ever guess this was Pat Metheny & Co - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAcr39zCvqM - a major departure from their norm.
And there's another interesting track on this album - played by Pat on a 42 string guitar called a Pikasso. Not the most aesthetically pleasing instrument I've ever seen despite its name being inspired by Pablo's painting! It seems to do what it was intended to do though - designed and built by a luthier named Linda Manzer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYZm2KcgIWw
![[Image: 220px-Pikasso_Guitar_%28lowres%29.jpg]](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Pikasso_Guitar_%28lowres%29.jpg/220px-Pikasso_Guitar_%28lowres%29.jpg)
Interesting album ... love this one ... rapturous sounds ...
And there's another interesting track on this album - played by Pat on a 42 string guitar called a Pikasso. Not the most aesthetically pleasing instrument I've ever seen despite its name being inspired by Pablo's painting! It seems to do what it was intended to do though - designed and built by a luthier named Linda Manzer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYZm2KcgIWw
Interesting album ... love this one ... rapturous sounds ...
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

