Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
Stranger and stranger.....I can see everything on this page before I login, but after login is when I'm missing posts.  And....I just noticed this.....the post numbers change?? Ruby's "Oblivion" video is really post #3634, but after I login it changes to #3640....which is actually my 4th post, the one with the Leaves' Eyes video.  So sorry to go on about this but it is absolutely the weirdest thing that I've seen in a very long time. I won't waste any more space on this, just wishing that this annoying (to me at least) mystery could be explained. Yes I can be anal like that.

Funny (or totally weird) that this weird thing made me think of one of the most 'unique' videos that I have in my favorites list. Credit my Sweetie for finding it some time ago..... GREAT tune if one likes the Techno kind of thing. Trentemøller is a total genius. The vocalist about halfway through adds a whole extra gothic effect in my view. 



Don't look back
Keep on track to break the curse
Take the chance
Design your universe

~ Epica ~
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Track I'm Listening To Is....................... - by Rogue - 06-06-2021, 20:47
The Track I'm Listening To Is....................... - by KiLRmusic - 17-12-2011, 21:11

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,689 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,590 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,005 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,847 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,427 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,879 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,154 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,901 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: