13-12-2009, 21:08
listened online
![[Image: 200px-The_state_vs_radric_davis_cover.jpg]](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/39/The_state_vs_radric_davis_cover.jpg/200px-The_state_vs_radric_davis_cover.jpg)
Atlanta rapper out with #2, after standing trial for murder shortly after the release of #1. One of those gang shootings and the charges were eventuallt dropped for lack of evidence. Thus the title of the new album I guess. Radric Davis is his actual name. Hey wouldn't it be cool if rappers used their name on their products? Naw, makes too much sense. I know everyone does it, but most common for rappers. Oh yeah, the album. The usual flock of featurings, Lil Wayne, Usher, etc. Already 4 singles and it just came out. Wasted, Spotlight, Worst Enemy and Heavy. Maybe they can try those Toilet Bowl Shawty's where someone is taking a crap and talking to someone else. More bad than good here for me.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - Toilet Bowl Shawty 1,2,3
Best Track - Volume
I'm so mothafuckin turned up right now (volume)
Someone please turn Gucci mane down (volume)
Bricksquad thugged out we don't give a **** (volume)
We hit the club,shoot the club, tear the club up (volume)
So you should hit the floor get low and shut up (volume)
Hit the floor get low and shut the **** up (volume)
Yous a bitch yous a snitch you a mothafuckin scrub (volume) (x2)
(Verse1)
I pulled up in a 4 door porshe set trippin(?)
3 young dread head niggas ridin wit me
I don't think they like me and I don't like em neither
But if they move wrong I'll red up they white beater
I do it for da hood I do it like no equal
I do it for the red black yellow white people
I just bought a kay(?) Just the other day
And I don't play with grown men I don't like to play
I'm so mothafuckin turned up right now
niggas hang on me I don't give a **** right now
Well you niggas keep on trying like (?) And jenna could
You think you can you think you could I think you pussies should
(Hook)
(Verse2)
Call me gucci flocka flame I den changed my name
Call me frenchie mane la flare gucc the kid its all the same
I be runnin gunnin stuntin with 100 killers ridin
You snitchin bitchin tattle tellin scared to stand beside me
I just bought another house just to house my goons
So icey entertainment boy we just like a platoon
The colors in my chain (?)
I'm with (?) baby find that boy the june(?)
I wish they found him august so that's like tomuch too soon
His face was swoll and puffy bout the color of a prune
Bricksquad movement and no your not apart of it
Me waka and woo juice and frenchie mane started it
(Hook)
(Verse3)
Iced out bar(?) got me ballin like the lakers
Homicide around the corner where you in jamaica
My volume on max you boys better run
ima nigga with an attitude holdin on the gun
17 niggas I left 16 hit last nigga hit the corner got his whole head split
Told you your a goner ima leave you dead quick I'm like (?)
Wooh the kid thugged out we don't give a ****
let your soul meet the sole of the bottom of my chucks
black car black tint with the baby(?) tags stay low to the floor
my midget out bag. My midget out the bag
(Hook)
1) Classical - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Classical INTRO (The State Vs Radric Davis)
2) Interlude #1: Toilet Bowl Shawty - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane Interdlude 1 (Toilet Bowl shawty & Mike Epps) *The State VS Radric Davis*
3) Heavy - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Heavy (prod. Shawty Redd)
4) Stupid Wild - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Stupid Wild ft. Lil Wayne & Cam'Ron (Produced by Bangladesh)
5) All About The Money - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - All About The Money feat Rick Ross (The State Vs Radric Davis)
6) Lemonade - ** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Q4s_ZdvAQ
7) Bingo - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane-Bingo
8) Spotlight - ** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CQZDiko2xg
9) I Think I'm In Love - * - audio
YouTube - 9. I Think I'm in Love (ft. Jason Caesar) *Gucci Mane's The State Vs. Radric Davis*
10) Bad Bad Bad - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane Ft. Keyshia Cole Bad Bad Bad [Official Music]
11) Interlude #2: Toilet Bowl Shawty - * - audio
YouTube - 11. Interlude: Toilet Bowl (Shawty/Mike Epps) *Gucci Mane's The State Vs. Radric Davis*
12) Sex In Crazy Places - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Sex In Crazy Places Feat. Bobby Valentino Nicki Minaj Trina(The State Vs Radric Davis)
13) The Movie - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - The Movie *The State VS Radric Davis*
14) Volume - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Volume
15) Gingerbread Man - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Gingerbread Man Feat OJ Da Juiceman (The State Vs Radric Davis)
16) Wasted - * - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wBOiO5ptJk
17) Kush Is My Cologne - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Kush Is My Cologne (exclusive) The State vs. Radric Davis
18) Worst Enemy - * - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jzgn_-VViI
19) Interlude #3: Toilet Bowl Shawty - * - audio
YouTube - 19. Interlude: Toilet Bowl (Shawty/Mike Epps) *Gucci Mane's The State Vs. Radric Davis*
3's - 0
2's - 7
1's - 12
Rating - 1.4
Atlanta rapper out with #2, after standing trial for murder shortly after the release of #1. One of those gang shootings and the charges were eventuallt dropped for lack of evidence. Thus the title of the new album I guess. Radric Davis is his actual name. Hey wouldn't it be cool if rappers used their name on their products? Naw, makes too much sense. I know everyone does it, but most common for rappers. Oh yeah, the album. The usual flock of featurings, Lil Wayne, Usher, etc. Already 4 singles and it just came out. Wasted, Spotlight, Worst Enemy and Heavy. Maybe they can try those Toilet Bowl Shawty's where someone is taking a crap and talking to someone else. More bad than good here for me.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - Toilet Bowl Shawty 1,2,3
Best Track - Volume
I'm so mothafuckin turned up right now (volume)
Someone please turn Gucci mane down (volume)
Bricksquad thugged out we don't give a **** (volume)
We hit the club,shoot the club, tear the club up (volume)
So you should hit the floor get low and shut up (volume)
Hit the floor get low and shut the **** up (volume)
Yous a bitch yous a snitch you a mothafuckin scrub (volume) (x2)
(Verse1)
I pulled up in a 4 door porshe set trippin(?)
3 young dread head niggas ridin wit me
I don't think they like me and I don't like em neither
But if they move wrong I'll red up they white beater
I do it for da hood I do it like no equal
I do it for the red black yellow white people
I just bought a kay(?) Just the other day
And I don't play with grown men I don't like to play
I'm so mothafuckin turned up right now
niggas hang on me I don't give a **** right now
Well you niggas keep on trying like (?) And jenna could
You think you can you think you could I think you pussies should
(Hook)
(Verse2)
Call me gucci flocka flame I den changed my name
Call me frenchie mane la flare gucc the kid its all the same
I be runnin gunnin stuntin with 100 killers ridin
You snitchin bitchin tattle tellin scared to stand beside me
I just bought another house just to house my goons
So icey entertainment boy we just like a platoon
The colors in my chain (?)
I'm with (?) baby find that boy the june(?)
I wish they found him august so that's like tomuch too soon
His face was swoll and puffy bout the color of a prune
Bricksquad movement and no your not apart of it
Me waka and woo juice and frenchie mane started it
(Hook)
(Verse3)
Iced out bar(?) got me ballin like the lakers
Homicide around the corner where you in jamaica
My volume on max you boys better run
ima nigga with an attitude holdin on the gun
17 niggas I left 16 hit last nigga hit the corner got his whole head split
Told you your a goner ima leave you dead quick I'm like (?)
Wooh the kid thugged out we don't give a ****
let your soul meet the sole of the bottom of my chucks
black car black tint with the baby(?) tags stay low to the floor
my midget out bag. My midget out the bag
(Hook)
1) Classical - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Classical INTRO (The State Vs Radric Davis)
2) Interlude #1: Toilet Bowl Shawty - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane Interdlude 1 (Toilet Bowl shawty & Mike Epps) *The State VS Radric Davis*
3) Heavy - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Heavy (prod. Shawty Redd)
4) Stupid Wild - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Stupid Wild ft. Lil Wayne & Cam'Ron (Produced by Bangladesh)
5) All About The Money - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - All About The Money feat Rick Ross (The State Vs Radric Davis)
6) Lemonade - ** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Q4s_ZdvAQ
7) Bingo - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane-Bingo
8) Spotlight - ** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CQZDiko2xg
9) I Think I'm In Love - * - audio
YouTube - 9. I Think I'm in Love (ft. Jason Caesar) *Gucci Mane's The State Vs. Radric Davis*
10) Bad Bad Bad - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane Ft. Keyshia Cole Bad Bad Bad [Official Music]
11) Interlude #2: Toilet Bowl Shawty - * - audio
YouTube - 11. Interlude: Toilet Bowl (Shawty/Mike Epps) *Gucci Mane's The State Vs. Radric Davis*
12) Sex In Crazy Places - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Sex In Crazy Places Feat. Bobby Valentino Nicki Minaj Trina(The State Vs Radric Davis)
13) The Movie - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - The Movie *The State VS Radric Davis*
14) Volume - ** - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Volume
15) Gingerbread Man - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Gingerbread Man Feat OJ Da Juiceman (The State Vs Radric Davis)
16) Wasted - * - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wBOiO5ptJk
17) Kush Is My Cologne - * - audio
YouTube - Gucci Mane - Kush Is My Cologne (exclusive) The State vs. Radric Davis
18) Worst Enemy - * - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jzgn_-VViI
19) Interlude #3: Toilet Bowl Shawty - * - audio
YouTube - 19. Interlude: Toilet Bowl (Shawty/Mike Epps) *Gucci Mane's The State Vs. Radric Davis*
3's - 0
2's - 7
1's - 12
Rating - 1.4

