The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from Orkinman, audiophile from WA state!
#1
Hello music peoples! If sound is pleasing to my brain, I like it...no matter where it emanates from. I enjoy a lot of most music and a little of some. 
When I think of cool Daddy-O jazz, I think "Take Five"-Dave Brubeck.
When I think sweet Sax...Stan Getz, plus the "Baker Street" solo, as well as the sax in "The Year of the Cat".
Brass-Herb Alpert & Chuck Mangione
Favorite groups in high school-America and Steely Dan

Even enjoy some bubblegum!

Far too much to list. Looking forward to more discussion.

Cheers!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello from Orkinman, audiophile from WA state! - by Orkinman - 05-07-2021, 16:04

Forum Jump: