Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's so special about Vinyl? :)
#14
A lot of the time people talk about a preference for vinyl because it sounds 'warmer' than the newer digital delivery systems (CD players etc) but very often the amplifier that you are connecting the CD player to is the thing that makes the difference. If you have the equipment available try connecting your digital CD player to an older analogue (valve) amplifier. You might be surprised at the result - depending upon your gear of course. I have an old ONKYO amp and anything I put through it just sounds better.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's so special about Vinyl? :) - by nay_creative - 30-10-2013, 22:33
RE: What's so special about Vinyl? :) - by JeromeD - 16-08-2021, 11:39

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special pop music lover here, hello! :-) Arcticbird_Star 2 1,300 20-04-2014, 11:31
Last Post: Arcticbird_Star
  Vinyl Records Chords vinylchord 0 850 12-04-2014, 18:12
Last Post: vinylchord

Forum Jump: