22-08-2021, 12:18
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2021, 12:21 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
DON EVERLY
aged: 84
cause: natural.
the article: Don Everly dead: Everly Brothers star behind huge hits like Bye Bye Love dies aged 84 (msn.com)
Wiki: The Everly Brothers - Wikipedia
one half of one of the seminal early rock and roll acts.
soft rock/easy listening/country/country-crossover...
he wrote or co-wrote some of the most iconic pop songs of the pre-Beatle era.
Cathy's Clown, Ebony Eyes, All I Have To Do Is Dream, Bye Bye Love, When Will I Be Loved, the list goes on....
a sad loss indeed.
my favourite wasnt even issued as a single:
as a bonus, The Everly's most famous song, and my mum's favourite:
aged: 84
cause: natural.
the article: Don Everly dead: Everly Brothers star behind huge hits like Bye Bye Love dies aged 84 (msn.com)
Wiki: The Everly Brothers - Wikipedia
one half of one of the seminal early rock and roll acts.
soft rock/easy listening/country/country-crossover...
he wrote or co-wrote some of the most iconic pop songs of the pre-Beatle era.
Cathy's Clown, Ebony Eyes, All I Have To Do Is Dream, Bye Bye Love, When Will I Be Loved, the list goes on....
a sad loss indeed.
my favourite wasnt even issued as a single:
as a bonus, The Everly's most famous song, and my mum's favourite:
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

