The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi guys
#1
Hello there!

So I´ve started to make electronic music a while ago and as it goes well so far I would like to join a community of people that I can talk to :-)

I´ve recently signed up with label, one of my songs is getting released in a week so I am pretty excited! Although I struggle with mastering, doing kind of trial and error method so I also have some questions (not the type I can google myslef ;-)).

I listen to so many artists in so many genres...I mean, I make electronic music but I play in a punk band as well and writing lyrics for my emo/post hardcore friends. CUrrently my biggest inspiration comes from De Staat, The Dø, Asteroids Galaxy Tour and multiple EDM artists (Diveo, ABSRDST, Andrew Huang)...aaah, and so much more haha.

I am here to learn and to share. To listen and to ask, to help and get help ;-)

Thanks for having me!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi guys - by athoszet - 03-09-2021, 11:37
RE: Hi guys - by Ruby - 03-09-2021, 14:31
RE: Hi guys - by athoszet - 03-09-2021, 16:37
RE: Hi guys - by CRAZY-HORSE - 04-09-2021, 06:31

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys, I'm G DaReLux Baseballbatrap 6 2,904 15-03-2017, 17:24
Last Post: Baseballbatrap
  Hullo guys (& gals) No good hobo 2 1,916 05-02-2017, 14:31
Last Post: No good hobo
  Hi guys! luis131 10 3,706 07-01-2017, 18:51
Last Post: luis131
  Hello guys! Neeo 0 1,143 08-07-2016, 15:12
Last Post: Neeo
  howdy guys Pink Floyd Fan 1999 6 3,069 08-07-2016, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  hey guys David Cronin 4 2,606 01-06-2016, 07:30
Last Post: bob_32_116
  ay guys im qualms Querétaro P Barón 3 2,395 29-04-2016, 07:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What's up guys! I have something to share. Chrt Pao 0 1,210 04-04-2016, 19:05
Last Post: Chrt Pao
  What do you guys say? FloBarley 1 1,450 15-03-2016, 13:17
Last Post: TheWildYouth
  Hey Guys :) Vicarious 7 2,868 08-11-2015, 23:37
Last Post: Vicarious

Forum Jump: