17-11-2021, 14:31
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2021, 14:33 by rockenheimer.)
I am so confused right now. I thought I knew Eric Clapton. The guy that'll melt your face off with his incendiary solos? That guy?? The Five Long Years guy?? Where is that guy?? I just finished listening to 461 Ocean Blvd - it's like he can't be bothered! WTF?! He didn't even bother dialing it in. Heck the keyboard guy sees more soloing action than Clapton does! Sounds like he's having fun alright, but he sounds like he's trying to be JJ Cale or something. I want my money back!
Boo hiss.
(Nothing against you Ruby... The other thing was great though - I thought. Just my opinion, what do I know.)
Oooo - Rainbow! Now we're talking.
Boo hiss.
(Nothing against you Ruby... The other thing was great though - I thought. Just my opinion, what do I know.)
Oooo - Rainbow! Now we're talking.

