07-06-2022, 22:30
Billboard positions for new releases on the Top 100 Songs chart for this week
22. Kanye West & XXXTentacion - True Love
47. SleazyWorld Go ft. Lil Baby - Sleazy Flow
59. Moneybagg Yo - See What I'm Sayin
60. Sleepy Hollow ft. 347aidan - Die Young
71. Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa & Young Thug - Potion
86. Cole Swindell - She Had Me At Heads Carolina
87. Nicky Youre & dazy - Sunroof
91. Hitkidd & Glorilla - F.N.F. (Let's Go)
97. Keith Urban - Wild Hearts
98. Jon Pardi - Last Night Lonely
99. Tim McGraw - 7500 OBO
100. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You
Billboard positions for new releases and re-entries on the Top 200 Albums chart for this week
new
10. Def Leppard - Diamond Star Halos
13. Tate McRae - I Used To Think I Could Fly
17. Soundtrack - Top Gun: Maverick
186. Kenny Loggins - Essential
re-entry
28. Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love
85. Michael Jackson - Essential
134. Toby Keith - 35 Biggest Hits
144. Elvis Presley - 30 #1 Hits
150. Lee Brice - Hey World
161. Daryl Hall & John Oates - Very Best Of
168. Mac Miller - K.I.D.S. (KIckin Incredibly Dope Shit)
174. Billy Joel - Essential
176. Sublime - Sublime
187. Hardy - A Rock
194. Earth, Wind & Fire - Greatest Hits
195. Sleepy Hallow - Still Sleep?
198. Megan Thee Stallion - Good News
200. Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits
22. Kanye West & XXXTentacion - True Love
47. SleazyWorld Go ft. Lil Baby - Sleazy Flow
59. Moneybagg Yo - See What I'm Sayin
60. Sleepy Hollow ft. 347aidan - Die Young
71. Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa & Young Thug - Potion
86. Cole Swindell - She Had Me At Heads Carolina
87. Nicky Youre & dazy - Sunroof
91. Hitkidd & Glorilla - F.N.F. (Let's Go)
97. Keith Urban - Wild Hearts
98. Jon Pardi - Last Night Lonely
99. Tim McGraw - 7500 OBO
100. Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You
Billboard positions for new releases and re-entries on the Top 200 Albums chart for this week
new
10. Def Leppard - Diamond Star Halos
13. Tate McRae - I Used To Think I Could Fly
17. Soundtrack - Top Gun: Maverick
186. Kenny Loggins - Essential
re-entry
28. Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love
85. Michael Jackson - Essential
134. Toby Keith - 35 Biggest Hits
144. Elvis Presley - 30 #1 Hits
150. Lee Brice - Hey World
161. Daryl Hall & John Oates - Very Best Of
168. Mac Miller - K.I.D.S. (KIckin Incredibly Dope Shit)
174. Billy Joel - Essential
176. Sublime - Sublime
187. Hardy - A Rock
194. Earth, Wind & Fire - Greatest Hits
195. Sleepy Hallow - Still Sleep?
198. Megan Thee Stallion - Good News
200. Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits

