^Fab song.
James Pankow was born on this day in I don't know when! Wait - I do - 1947, in St Louis, Missouri, USA. I think I hear "If You Leave Me Now" at least once a week, if not more, on the radio station I listen to most. Maybe I should retune! Lol! Chicago earworms. He's been with them since their inception - 1967 to the present, and they released a new album this year, I see. He and his fellow brassies have contributed to other bands albums along the way as well, not least, the Bee Gees and Toto. Trombonist, keys and percussion with rare vocals - Pankow has composed and arranged the horn section for the band for a very long time indeed with no sign of letting up just yet - well perhaps a little nod, as per the clip below. Go James go! (Just maybe don't release a solo album
)
Spoilt for choice so here's one from Born For This Moment ... got to hand it to them ... great energy and a whole lotta heart!
James Pankow was born on this day in I don't know when! Wait - I do - 1947, in St Louis, Missouri, USA. I think I hear "If You Leave Me Now" at least once a week, if not more, on the radio station I listen to most. Maybe I should retune! Lol! Chicago earworms. He's been with them since their inception - 1967 to the present, and they released a new album this year, I see. He and his fellow brassies have contributed to other bands albums along the way as well, not least, the Bee Gees and Toto. Trombonist, keys and percussion with rare vocals - Pankow has composed and arranged the horn section for the band for a very long time indeed with no sign of letting up just yet - well perhaps a little nod, as per the clip below. Go James go! (Just maybe don't release a solo album
) Spoilt for choice so here's one from Born For This Moment ... got to hand it to them ... great energy and a whole lotta heart!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

