02-12-2022, 13:47
By myself
Starting over again
By Myself
Looks like this time
I'm on my own
Starting over again.
By myself
Time is on my side
By myself
Got no reason to hide
This time
I'm starting over again.
For once in my life
I got a chance
I'll take it
I've waited so long
And baby this time
I can make it.
By myself
It's so clear to me
By myself
There's no stopping me
I'll get by
Starting over again.
For once in my life
I got a chance
I'll take it
I've waited so long
And baby this time
I can make it.
By myself
Starting over again
By myself
Looks like this time
I'm on my own
Starting over again
Starting over again
Starting over again
Starting over again
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

