06-12-2022, 22:25
sometimes simplicity is best...
Gentle rain
Here it comes again
Rattling 'round your window, threatening pain
Coming on like a friend, but you know better than
Yesterday that held you by a different hand
Hail and stone
And all that's gone
When everything that passes, cuts to the bone
Turning like a wheel dragging a heavy stone
A weight that ties you down that you will never own
Strange to see, a paper smile on thee
When once you moved and light the room
For us all to be
Now if I could be the sun I'd shine in your life
If I could be the rain, I'd rain from your eyes
And I'd wash away the emptiness you feel inside
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

