Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
laptop/computer anti-virus
#2
I had to get a new laptop recently, having drowned my old one – inadvertently. Hadn’t even had a sip! Sad, but the point is that if you have Windows 11, which is what this one came with, there’s a built-in anti-virus, which my very helpful tech guy (who I trust implicitly) assures me is perfectly adequate for my purposes. He actually removed one of the others that I had thought I needed (and didn’t) and that was interfering with a few operations. Maybe see if you can upgrade? What do I know? I can find my way around some software and that’s about it!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply


Messages In This Thread
laptop/computer anti-virus - by CRAZY-HORSE - 11-01-2023, 11:38
RE: laptop/computer anti-virus - by Ruby - 11-01-2023, 17:59

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you recently get a Lenovo laptop? jazzboCR 8 5,398 28-05-2024, 13:15
Last Post: JeromeD
  RIP my laptop... CRAZY-HORSE 0 668 22-12-2021, 21:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Stupidity Virus Discovered Music Head 8 3,481 13-11-2014, 10:22
Last Post: Music Head
  remote access for your computer + hiding stuff therein jazzboCR 0 995 25-09-2014, 01:05
Last Post: jazzboCR
  how do i put pictures in a post from my computer? CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,265 28-08-2011, 07:55
Last Post: techman
  German Concept Laptop OKCATHY1 0 1,445 04-06-2011, 04:46
Last Post: OKCATHY1
  Computer Generated Music Composition ProEtContra 12 7,699 29-01-2011, 13:10
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: