Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good?
#6
Here is how I cope: I don't pay any attention. I rarely watch TV, and when I do I stay away from MTV, E!, and the like. I don't read People magazine and I don't look at TMZ.com. I most certainly don't care who is at the top of whatever chart. In this way I manage to be blissfully unaware of whatever shenanigans Amy Winehouse is into this week. Or if she is even still alive.


Messages In This Thread
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by JonG - 29-12-2009, 01:45
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by AddyO - 02-01-2010, 13:44
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by JonG - 02-01-2010, 19:26
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by AddyO - 03-01-2010, 01:48
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by AddyO - 15-01-2010, 01:46
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by AddyO - 17-01-2010, 19:18
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by JonG - 19-01-2010, 01:59
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by Kiosk - 19-01-2010, 02:14
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by JonG - 19-01-2010, 09:20
World of Celebrities. Bad or Good? - by JonG - 21-01-2010, 04:31

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,219 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  was Santa good to you? CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,642 10-08-2018, 17:55
Last Post: Jerome
  "world first" by Neil Finn CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,141 31-07-2017, 12:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  why so many celebrities died in 2016: CRAZY-HORSE 18 5,787 09-02-2017, 00:39
Last Post: No good hobo
  Another songs like gorillaz-feel good inc??? miss021019 0 2,407 02-12-2016, 14:15
Last Post: miss021019
  ELO "all over the world" cracks 1million in UK! CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,476 02-07-2016, 00:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Now this is a good story Jerome 0 1,166 08-03-2016, 16:07
Last Post: Jerome
  was Santa good to you this year???? CRAZY-HORSE 10 4,996 27-12-2015, 09:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Good website Coin 0 1,380 09-11-2015, 13:09
Last Post: Coin
  A good idea Jerome 0 1,238 26-09-2015, 03:14
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: