I think one of them is Mull of Kintyre by Paul McCartney.
Abba has to be in there somewhere as well. Probably 'Waterloo' or 'SOS'.
For the instrumental I would probably go with Albatross or Green Onions.
Elvis has to be on the list as well somewhere. Probably Jailhouse Rock???
Baker Street is also a contender. I hear it on radio stations all the time. But it was released in 1978 so I guess that's out.
Abba has to be in there somewhere as well. Probably 'Waterloo' or 'SOS'.
For the instrumental I would probably go with Albatross or Green Onions.
Elvis has to be on the list as well somewhere. Probably Jailhouse Rock???
Baker Street is also a contender. I hear it on radio stations all the time. But it was released in 1978 so I guess that's out.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi

