21-06-2023, 13:22
Billboard positions for new releases on the Top 100 Songs chart for this week
43. Noah Kahan - Dial Drunk
48. BTS - Take Two
68. El Alfa x Peso Pluma - Plebada
89. Hardy - Truck Bed
93. Baby Keem & Kendrick Lamar - The Hillbillies
Billboard positions for new releases and re-entries on the Top 200 Albums chart for this week
new
2. Niall Horan - The Show
12. Jason Isbell And The 400 Unit - Weathervanes
17. Janelle Monae - The Age Of Pleasure
51. P1Harmony - All In (ep)
67. Extreme - Six
147. Jenny Lewis - Joy All
re-entry
89. Nirvana - Nirvana
100. The Weeknd - Beauty Behind The Madness
153. Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby
158. Eminem - The Eminem Show
186. Soundtrack - Spider Man: Into The Spider-Verse
192. Dr. Dre - 2001
195. Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die
200. 21 Savage - I Am>I Was
43. Noah Kahan - Dial Drunk
48. BTS - Take Two
68. El Alfa x Peso Pluma - Plebada
89. Hardy - Truck Bed
93. Baby Keem & Kendrick Lamar - The Hillbillies
Billboard positions for new releases and re-entries on the Top 200 Albums chart for this week
new
2. Niall Horan - The Show
12. Jason Isbell And The 400 Unit - Weathervanes
17. Janelle Monae - The Age Of Pleasure
51. P1Harmony - All In (ep)
67. Extreme - Six
147. Jenny Lewis - Joy All
re-entry
89. Nirvana - Nirvana
100. The Weeknd - Beauty Behind The Madness
153. Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby
158. Eminem - The Eminem Show
186. Soundtrack - Spider Man: Into The Spider-Verse
192. Dr. Dre - 2001
195. Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die
200. 21 Savage - I Am>I Was

