24-06-2023, 16:17
.... and
50. "The Turning Year" - Roger Eno, The Turning Year - just love this little piece - all about the feels ... I've listened to it umpteen times and it never fails to delight ...
Phew! I could go on and on, and on, but again - it's so interesting when you start narrowing choices down and really listening properly - some I thought would be in this collection are not, and then there is so very much music tucked away in ones psyche, that more and more floats to the surface as you go along! I'm sure I'll be kicking myself somewhere along the line too - for having left something out! Oh well ... that's it for now.
50. "The Turning Year" - Roger Eno, The Turning Year - just love this little piece - all about the feels ... I've listened to it umpteen times and it never fails to delight ...
Phew! I could go on and on, and on, but again - it's so interesting when you start narrowing choices down and really listening properly - some I thought would be in this collection are not, and then there is so very much music tucked away in ones psyche, that more and more floats to the surface as you go along! I'm sure I'll be kicking myself somewhere along the line too - for having left something out! Oh well ... that's it for now.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

