The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I miss you all!
#1
Hi Guys,
My apologies, again!!
It's been a hairy few weeks with all that needs my attention to get The Potal Magazine online. We are nearing the launch of the premier issue, and I still have lots of details to tend to, but hopefully once things are in place I will get back to a more "normal" schedule.
Of course I will let everyone know when my "new baby" is launched and I promise to be back to "normal" soon .. I hope. :tongue:

PS: Tony, love the new smileys Darlin' :biggrin1:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I miss you all! - by Palmer - 13-01-2009, 21:22
I miss you all! - by Syn - 14-01-2009, 13:51
I miss you all! - by ambernector - 14-01-2009, 18:19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Miss Jerome Music Head 2 1,766 21-03-2019, 07:00
Last Post: Jerome
  Jerome...we'll miss you mate CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,690 10-06-2012, 07:21
Last Post: LMD
  Which music style you still miss in your collection?? Ruhi Sheikh 1 1,700 20-12-2008, 02:33
Last Post: JonG

Forum Jump: