Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Top 5 Lyrics?
#27
Listen to the world out on the outside pressing in
are you ready on my mark?
Fingers given names and with the last word they ascend
on the comfort of their well being...in arms
Into something they can't stop but wish that they could kill
you're the answer to their prayer

In your last hour stand
you'll notice the one that you had loved in dreams is here among the
others
chase it's you I want but if I can't have her
then why should I spend any more time in a world that's going to end
pretty soon?
I need you now more than I ever did
I'll hand myself over for you
this comlink's lost its frequency and I feel that we're coming home
short
here take me instead I'd rather not see her off alone.

Scattered amongst the killing streets the children slate defense
is god's work to have us fail?
Rivered blood streams out the dead as bodies foul the air
I'll make peace when this is done
in arms...we storm
slowly the streets begin to fill with new flesh bound to bone
armed and ready it begins again...

In your last hour stand
you'll notice the one that you had loved in dreams is here among the
others
chase it's you I want but if I can't have her
then why should I spend any more time in a world that's going to end
pretty soon?
I need you now more than I ever did
I'll hand myself over for you
this comlink's lost its frequency and I feel that we're coming home
short
here take me instead I'd rather not see her off alone.

tonight we storm
tonight...

Deliver a favor to my love
Deliver a favor to my love
Deliver a favor to my love
Deliver a favor to my love


In your last hour stand
you'll notice the one that you had loved in dreams is here among the
others
chase it's you I want but if I can't have her
then why should I spend any more time in a world that's going to end
pretty soon?
I need you now more than I ever did
I'll hand myself over for you
this comlink's lost its frequency and I feel that we're coming home
short
here take me instead I'd rather not see her off alone.


Coheed And Cambria - Cuts Marked In The March Of Men
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Lyrics? - by ambernector - 04-05-2008, 09:24
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Matthew15 - 07-08-2008, 22:37
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Palmer - 07-08-2008, 22:58
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Syn - 21-08-2008, 18:22
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Bentley - 09-09-2008, 04:23
Top 5 Lyrics? - by ozzfan99 - 08-10-2008, 16:29
Top 5 Lyrics? - by CMB1888 - 06-11-2008, 03:22
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Music Sloosh - 15-11-2008, 21:32
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Beach - 27-01-2009, 21:20
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Ruhi Sheikh - 02-03-2009, 13:47
Top 5 Lyrics? - by sarahsmile - 13-03-2009, 12:43
Top 5 Lyrics? - by markyyy - 06-04-2009, 00:56
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Ruhi Sheikh - 09-04-2009, 12:33
Top 5 Lyrics? - by bryce - 17-06-2009, 01:12
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Erixouther - 07-08-2009, 01:07
Top 5 Lyrics? - by calex - 07-08-2009, 03:11
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Hem - 07-08-2009, 13:05
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Tom&Jerry - 09-08-2009, 23:42
Top 5 Lyrics? - by fireshadow4126 - 08-11-2009, 02:50
Top 5 Lyrics? - by mixin_kc - 19-11-2009, 16:55
Top 5 Lyrics? - by gryphon - 19-11-2009, 22:28
Top 5 Lyrics? - by sunnyyuan - 02-12-2009, 02:44
Top 5 Lyrics? - by sunnyyuan - 02-12-2009, 03:04
Top 5 Lyrics? - by ambernector - 02-12-2009, 10:54
Top 5 Lyrics? - by C~R~K - 29-12-2009, 05:21
Top 5 Lyrics? - by kerry101 - 30-12-2009, 20:22
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Nightwing - 02-01-2010, 04:54
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Erixouther - 09-01-2010, 22:09
Top 5 Lyrics? - by faaipdeoaid - 20-01-2010, 21:27
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Crosseyed - 11-04-2010, 03:32
Top 5 Lyrics? - by kristlkrost - 07-06-2010, 14:38
Top 5 Lyrics? - by Jerome - 16-06-2010, 15:54
Top 5 Lyrics? - by BATRAIDS - 16-06-2010, 17:20
Top 5 Lyrics? - by jackie12 - 23-07-2010, 08:48
Top 5 Lyrics? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 24-08-2010, 11:22
Top 5 Lyrics? - by mdsujaan - 28-05-2013, 23:44

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judge my lyrics, please? 1blankmind 10 8,269 19-12-2024, 03:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Which song lyrics do you like the best? Ledzepp 35 29,127 27-09-2016, 19:51
Last Post: oldies65
  Problem with J. V. McMorrow's lyrics Aitane 0 1,678 20-08-2014, 16:27
Last Post: Aitane
  The High and Lonesome lyrics- Elegantly Wasted THAL 2 2,287 10-07-2014, 02:41
Last Post: THAL
  lyrics i wrote and copywrited Dougles 3 2,822 12-11-2013, 10:27
Last Post: Mubs Fronel Ext
  lyrics needs comments and melody ouss16041988 0 1,542 10-08-2013, 10:01
Last Post: ouss16041988
  Writing Lyrics imurtaza 6 3,470 28-05-2013, 23:26
Last Post: mdsujaan
  My favourite lyrics Jerome 16 8,032 28-05-2013, 23:24
Last Post: mdsujaan
  Lyrics of Our(Saxxons Band) New Song - Are You With Me saxxons 3 2,916 28-05-2013, 23:20
Last Post: mdsujaan
  Looking for comments and crits on my original lyrics sazberryftw 1 2,460 28-11-2012, 03:16
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: