02-01-2010, 13:44
My view on this is probably going to be quite lengthy.
Firstly Samantha, your criticism is only valid if it isn't tinged with any sort of jealous bias, as i despise those that envy anyone in any way.
Secondly, I think a realistic and mature viewpoint needs to be taken, such as Kerry's. I cannot stand Big Brother, X-Factor and the like and have taken the decision not to watch them, but will, try and keep informed about them and such things so as not to be ignorant. My number one bugbear.
As for it being bad or good, i don't think that is a distinction that should be made because they serve a purpose, and ultimately, if you're not interested, don't pay attention!
Firstly Samantha, your criticism is only valid if it isn't tinged with any sort of jealous bias, as i despise those that envy anyone in any way.
Secondly, I think a realistic and mature viewpoint needs to be taken, such as Kerry's. I cannot stand Big Brother, X-Factor and the like and have taken the decision not to watch them, but will, try and keep informed about them and such things so as not to be ignorant. My number one bugbear.
As for it being bad or good, i don't think that is a distinction that should be made because they serve a purpose, and ultimately, if you're not interested, don't pay attention!

