04-01-2024, 09:09
The Jam go all '70s dance funk on us...
Your precious love - that means so much
Will it ever stop or will I just lose touch
What I want to say - but my words just fail
Is that I need it so I can't help myself
Like a hungry child - I just help myself
And when I'm all full up - I go out to play
But I don't mean to bleed you dry
Or take you over for the rest of your life
It's just that I need something solid in mine.
Lonely as the moors on a winter's morning
Quiet as the sea on a good calm night
In your tranquil shadow - I try and follow.
I hear your distant show clicks
To the midnight beat -
I feel trapped in sorrow
In this imagery
But that's how I am and why I need you so
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

