The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Checking Out For Awhile
#1
Wife went to meet that spirit in the sky yesterday
that's where I'm gonna go when I die
a long tortured illness of hospital visits for the past 2 months
ending in kidney failure
53 years down the drain
I will be off the board for a spell




Reply


Messages In This Thread
Checking Out For Awhile - by Music Head - 20-02-2024, 13:48
RE: Checking Out For Awhile - by Ruby - 20-02-2024, 14:14
RE: Checking Out For Awhile - by JeromeD - 20-02-2024, 14:43
RE: Checking Out For Awhile - by CRAZY-HORSE - 21-02-2024, 02:08

Forum Jump: