Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW AND NOTABLE: upcoming albums
^^I lied. Big Grin Still living in hope. 

David Gray is set to release a new album in January 2025 - it's titled Dear Life. There are two tracks out so far. I will reserve judgement for now, but am not exactly salivating.

We have "After The Harvest" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z76myZBAG8 and "Plus & Minus" with a ft. - one Talia Rae ... 





Ms Rae is a mere 20 years old and I liked what I heard it the above clip so I listened to her debut EP, Shadows, which was released earlier this year. Really nice voice and delivery, and zero trashiness. There are five tracks, the final being a Radiohead cover (and I know how that will go down here!) - worth a listen IMHO. 



"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply


Messages In This Thread
NEW AND NOTABLE: upcoming albums - by Ruby - 19-01-2018, 15:57
RE: NEW AND NOTABLE: upcoming albums - by Ruby - 09-11-2024, 12:13

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are some STUDIO albums that you can truthfully say that you like all the songs o SteveO 197 55,174 08-01-2026, 02:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What albums have you played the most ? SteveO 29 8,740 08-05-2025, 12:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  best albums of 2024 lists: CRAZY-HORSE 13 5,499 27-12-2024, 04:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  best albums of 2023 lists: CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,272 26-12-2023, 07:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Underrated Albums & Hidden Gems Ruby 9 4,000 08-10-2023, 18:59
Last Post: Ruby
  When I say 'relaxing music' what are some of the first albums that come to mind? TraceNspace 19 7,230 07-10-2023, 06:56
Last Post: JeromeD
  2022 EOY albums charts CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,930 13-01-2023, 12:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  UK Albums Charts for 2022 CRAZY-HORSE 51 11,601 31-12-2022, 07:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Australian Albums charts for 2022 CRAZY-HORSE 50 10,730 30-12-2022, 07:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  2022 EOY "best albums" lists: CRAZY-HORSE 15 5,784 23-12-2022, 07:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: