Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Crazy's 2024 new release purchases
#2
^Good going CH. I'm sure the industry loves you guys! And thank goodness for people who still purchaser the real thing. I had a modest year myself, aside from a couple of CD's and one lonely LP that I bought to support a local business - The Pentangle (1968). I have also bought some digital albums. Sign o' the times! Looking forward to reading this thread.  Cool
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Crazy's 2024 new release purchases - by Ruby - 07-12-2024, 10:04

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy's 2025 New Release purchases CRAZY-HORSE 19 4,752 27-12-2025, 10:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  best albums of 2024 lists: CRAZY-HORSE 13 5,501 27-12-2024, 04:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 68 23,333 24-12-2024, 13:52
Last Post: Music Head
  Musical Deaths 2024: CRAZY-HORSE 44 12,963 19-12-2024, 18:14
Last Post: Ruby
  Crazy's 2023 purchases CRAZY-HORSE 22 9,489 26-12-2023, 11:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Crazy's 2022 purchases: CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,984 15-10-2022, 05:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Crazy's 2021 purchases: CRAZY-HORSE 19 6,229 03-01-2022, 05:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  This song it's crazy!!!!!!! danielwaiden 3 2,354 17-09-2021, 06:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  crazy price for Crazy Horse 'live' album! CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,000 27-02-2021, 09:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Crazy's 2020 purchases CRAZY-HORSE 21 7,972 17-01-2021, 14:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: