02-09-2026, 02:42
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2026, 02:44 by James Otto Sweet Heart.)
(01-09-2026, 18:10)Ruby Wrote: Just have to say, that while I totally get the present outpouring, if I never hear "Jolene" again, it will be too soon! Or "9 to 5" for that matter. Good grief - these are the soundtrack to every second clip on the internet. Need a new earworm please. Anyone ..."Here You Come Again" is the song from her that I have never had a feel for. If anything, the music is too sad sounding in my opinion.
And in other news, Tim Curry also left us, on the same day as Dolly. I only ever knew him as Frank-n-Furter ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWoYy4Ah81s
God bless you and her family always!!!
Holly
P.S. Her 1999 recording of "After The Goldrush" is the song from her that I will never be sick of. I know that it may be another sad sounding song from her, but I have loved it from the moment that I first heard it all of them years ago. I would much rather hear it compared to the very first ever recording of the song from back in early 70s.
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!

