14-06-2008, 16:14
No-ones posted on this thread for a while, so...
Whether or not music proves the existence of a divine being, in terms of Western music (so far as I understand it), without the development of early choral tablature we probably would have ended up with very different music ?!
As far as I'm concerned, music as we know it today owes much to Christianity. And I'm sure the link between music & religion is similar the world over.
Big up to the Big G !!
Whether or not music proves the existence of a divine being, in terms of Western music (so far as I understand it), without the development of early choral tablature we probably would have ended up with very different music ?!
As far as I'm concerned, music as we know it today owes much to Christianity. And I'm sure the link between music & religion is similar the world over.
Big up to the Big G !!

