Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What does your music collection lool like ?
#30
and I don't mind staying close to the homefront and enjoying the retirement years( may start working again part time soon where I want to work...music store) with you folks and my family more and of course Bambilosa !...lol...a lot of outdoor trips to the lake and woods ...I don't wear headphones then as I don't think it's safe with the dog and we have had a few coyote sightings around here believe it or not right in the city !!!....damn development drives them out of their natural habitat !
SteveO Wrote:I listen to the mp3 various tracks when I go outside also usually shopping with the wife ...lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What does your music collection lool like ? - by SteveO - 09-12-2011, 14:57

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My CD Collection Music Head 195 26,579 4 hours ago
Last Post: Music Head
  Billboard Music Charts For 2026 Music Head 48 17,001 29-09-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  White Town - Your Woman (Music Video) (1997) - Filming Locations Then and Now ChrisBungo 0 495 23-05-2026, 18:29
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 434 98,160 16-04-2026, 01:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Billboard Music Charts For 2025 Music Head 75 63,699 23-12-2025, 13:26
Last Post: Music Head
  Tibetan Music for Relaxation and Healing Meditation clrichey 0 882 23-10-2025, 01:42
Last Post: clrichey
  Artistic Music Videos Sylwira 1 1,771 16-09-2025, 17:17
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 68 23,326 24-12-2024, 13:52
Last Post: Music Head
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 2 1,357 08-12-2024, 22:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who is your favorite DJ (music)? sing-a-long 2 2,627 18-02-2024, 06:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: